I apologize for the brevity of this post, I’ve been incredibly busy. The theme for this post is Making and Accessibility.
- 3D Model Helps Blind Jax Library Patrons Avoid Bathroom Yuck Factor: http://news.wjct.org/post/3-d-model-helps-blind-jax-library-patrons-avoid-bathroom-yuck-factor
- Anyone Can 3-D Print These Beautiful Storybooks for Visually Impaired Kids – https://www.fastcodesign.com/3056557/wanted/anyone-can-3-d-print-these-beautiful-storybooks-for-visually-impaired-kids
- DIYAbility – http://www.diyability.org/ (website)
- This is the Easiest Way to Build Accessibility Tech for Kids with Disabilities: http://makezine.com/2016/02/19/this-is-the-easiest-way-build-accessibility-tech-kids-disabilities/
- 3D printing to save Sir Joey: Dialexa 3D printing open source wheelchair for disabled dog: http://www.3ders.org/articles/20160219-3d-printing-to-save-sir-joey-dialexa-3d-printing-open-source-wheelchair-for-disabled-dog.html
Image Credit: 3Ders.org
How can #making can help those w/#disabilities? Four recent news stories and one dedicated site: https://t.co/qND2C1gyNf #accessibility